Because the government seems to think you aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed and you can’t figure out that certain online advertising may produce income for the website on which it is on, I have to create this policy regarding relationships with third parties.
Have you ever noticed all those product placements on television shows and movies? Well, those companies pay big bucks to the producers of those TV shows and movies so their products can be seen by millions of viewers. Have you ever noticed any type of on-screen disclosure statement? No? Me neither. If you did, you would probably think it was ridiculous but for some reason I’m supposed to do just that on my little blog here.
Anyhow, in order to be as transparent as possible, here is your complete disclosure regarding affiliated relationships for NinjaBlogSetup.com:
- If you see any type of advertising banner on this site, and you click on it, please assume I will make money. Shocking… I know.
- If you see any type of text link to some other website, and you click on it, please assume I will make money.
- I am not paid cash for reviews or given free products in exchange for reviews. However, if I do review a product or service on this site and it is accompanied by a text link or advertising banner, please assume if you click on it I will make money.
- Any testimonials you see on this site concerning Ninja Blog Setup are from our clients or fellow bloggers. I do not pay for testimonials but if you see a testimonial and it is accompanied by a text link or advertising banner, please assume if you click on it I will make money.
- As a matter of fact, just go ahead and assume all links on this website may lead to a website that I have an affiliate relationship and that I may make money if you purchase something after visiting their site.
Personally, I think the government is stealing our freedoms more and more every day. I think you as a reader are smart enough to make your own decisions online and have no need for a government babysitter to hold your hand while you browse the web. Just remember, one of the most frightening things you’ll ever hear is “I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”