Here’s a list of some of my favorite tools and resources that help make life a little easier for the WordPress blogger!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links to certain websites that will pay me a small commission if you decide to purchase their products or services. It won’t cost you any additional expense, it’s just their way of rewarding me for referring them customers. Please understand that I have personal experience with the products and services of every company I have an affiliate relationship with and I don’t make recommendations simply to receive income. If I think something’s a waste of your money, I won’t recommend it and you won’t see it listed below.
- Visit Ninja Blog University, the fastest way to learn WordPress!
- Before buying a domain name, read How to Pick a Domain Name for your Blog.
Domains and Hosting
- My top picks for domain registrars are Namecheap and GoDaddy.
- WP Engine is the tops in the business for lightning fast, premium WordPress hosting.
- HostGator offers a low-cost monthly payment option and is my top choice for shared hosting.
- GreenGeeks offers 300% wind-powered green hosting plus a free domain name for life.
- BlueHost offers shared hosting with a free domain name.
Finding a Theme
- StudioPress, premium WordPress themes featuring the Genesis Framework.
- Thesis Theme: focused on SEO and offers a great support community.
- Woo Themes, more premium WordPress themes.
- Custom WP, custom WordPress themes, when only an original will do.
Marketing and Promotion
- Check out 31 Days to Build a Better Blog, by Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.net.
- Aweber, the industry leader in email marketing, newsletters and autoresponders.
- FeedBurner, delivers your blog content to your readers via RSS and email.
- BannersMall, professional banner design.
- Start your own affiliate program and let other people send you customers with WP Affiliate Platform.
- Read ProBlogger’s How Bloggers Make Money from Blogs.
- Add contextual advertising to your site using Google Adsense or and earn money each time someone clicks on an ad.
- If you plan on selling your own product or service, check out WordPress eStore, an ecommerce plugin for WordPress.
- Check out WordPress eMember or WishList Member for an easy way to monetize your WordPress site is by turning it into a membership site.
- Read my WordPress Blogger’s Survival Guide.
- Get technical support for your blog right here at Ninja Blog Setup.
There are varied remedies for sundry diseases. Several remedies are antifungal medicines. In definite instances pharmacies offer to their customers Viagra. If you’re concerned about erectile problem, you have to study about “cialis daily” and “daily cialis“. Probably you already know some about the matter. Maybe “cialis for daily use cost” is an extremely complicated problem. Matters, like “undefined”, are linked many types of medical problems. A scientific research found that about 14 percent of patients taking Bupropion had sexual dysfunction. Finally ordering remedies from the Web can save money, but keep these tips in mind.